Posted on: 3/8/2017
PRIMA Wants to Celebrate Your Risk Management Accomplishments
Apply or nominate someone for PRIMA’s Public Risk Manager of the Year Award or one of PRIMA’s Outstanding Achievement awards.
Each year, PRIMA honors the grand master of risk management and other individuals as well as public entities that have excelled in their profession. PRIMA members who have created a new program, product or displayed an overall commitment to the field of public sector risk management are eligible to submit applications for the following awards:
- Public Risk Manager of the Year Award
- Outstanding Achievement for a Public Risk Management Program
- Outstanding Achievement for a Public Risk Management Product
- Outstanding Achievement for an Intergovernmental Risk Pool Program or Product
- Outstanding Achievement for Enterprise Risk Management
- PRIMA Chapter Recognition Award
Visit www.primacentral.org/awards to apply.
The deadline to submit your application has been extended to
Wednesday, March 15, 2017!
Should you have any questions about the awards submissions or process, please contact Dannieka Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go back to Newsroom