Each year, PRIMA honors individuals and public entities that have excelled in their profession. PRIMA members who have created of a new program or product or displayed an overall commitment to the field of public sector risk management are eligible to submit applications for the following awards:
- Public Risk Manager of the Year Award
- Outstanding Achievement for a Public Risk Management Program
- Outstanding Achievement for a Public Risk Management Product
- Outstanding Achievement for an Intergovernmental Risk Pool Program or Product
- Outstanding Achievement Award for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- PRIMA Chapter Recognition Award
The deadline for the 2017 awards program has been extended to March 15, 2017!
For more information on PRIMA's awards program, contact email@example.com or 703.253.1270.