PRIMA’s ERM training is excellent for organizations:
- Seeking to implement an integrated risk management approach
- Committed to identifying and seeking opportunities
- Looking to manage risk proactively
- Seeking to train individual and departmental risk owners
PRIMA will work with you to match the most qualified trainers to the specific needs of your organization. PRIMA’s 31000 faculty members are risk professionals who represent some of the most successful risk management and consulting programs in the United States. They have been through extensive risk management and adult education training.
In-House Training Benefits
PRIMA’s ERM training can benefit both individuals and your organization as a whole. With in-house training, your organization can:
- Jumpstart its risk management program
- Save money and time
- Develop your workforce
- Build morale
- Maximize your team’s learning experience
For more information on in-house training, pricing models and required resources, contact Shaunda Ragland, PRIMA’s director of education and training, at 703.253.1261 or email@example.com.