The PRIMA Chapter Recognition Award honors a PRIMA chapter's newsletter, program, Web site, networking opportunities or any chapter activity deemed by a panel of judges to be the most worthy of recognition. Only one PRIMA chapter will be honored!
Criteria for Judging
- Must be a nationally recognized PRIMA chapter.
- Chapter president must be a PRIMA public entity member.
- Application must be submitted by the current PRIMA chapter president.
The winner will receive:
- One complimentary registration to the 2019 Annual Conference, held June 9-12, in Orlando
- Recognition at PRIMA’s Annual Conference Awards Luncheon.
- Recognition in PRIMA publications and Web site.
- Recognition from peers across the United States and internationally.
- A gift of recognition suitably engraved and bearing the name of the recipient and the date.
The deadline for the 2019 Chapter Recognition Award is March 1, 2019.