The PRIMA Chapter Recognition Award honors a PRIMA chapter's newsletter, program, Web site, networking opportunities or any chapter activity deemed by a panel of judges to be the most worthy of recognition. Only one PRIMA chapter will be honored!
Criteria for Judging
- Must be a nationally recognized PRIMA chapter.
- Chapter president must be a PRIMA public entity member.
- Application must be submitted by the current PRIMA chapter president.
The winner will receive:
- One complimentary registration to the 2018 Annual Conference held June 3-6, 2018 in Indianapolis.
- Recognition at PRIMA’s Annual Conference Awards Luncheon.
- Recognition in PRIMA publications and Web site.
- Recognition from peers across the United States and internationally.
- A gift of recognition suitably engraved and bearing the name of the recipient and the date.
The deadline for the 2018 Chapter Recognition Award has passed. Check back in the fall for 2019 application details.