PRIMA offers a number of documents and resources to assist its chapters with conference planning, securing sponsors, creating a strategic plan, member recruitment and more!
PRIMA has also created these Guidelines for PRIMA Logo Usage for Chapters, to guide YOUR chapter in using the PRIMA logo.
The Public Risk Management Association (PRIMA) does not provide any legal advice and users of this Web site should consult with their own legal counsel for legal advice and review of legal documents. The sample documents have been provided as general guidelines and do not reflect any states’ specific tax regulations and/or laws.
- Click here to be redirected to the IRS Web site for more information on how to become 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4) or 501(c)(6) exempt.
- Sample Articles of Incorporation
- Sample By-Laws
- Sample Call for Volunteers Form
- Sample Chapter Conference Timeline
- Sample Chapter Recruitment letter
- Sample Chapter Member Needs Survey
- Sample Conference Speaker Confirmation Letter
- Sample Chapter Sponsorship Document
- Sample Contract Addendum
- Sample Education Session Evaluation Form
- Sample Liability Waiver
- Sample Moderator Instructions
- Sample Records Retention Policy
- Sample Sponsor Feedback Form
- Sample Sponsor Letter
- Sample Sponsor Thank You Letter
- Contract Checklist
- Event Insurance Information Guide
- Speaker Tips
- PRIMA Chapter Affiliation Agreement
Chapter Needs Assessment Survey
In an effort to provide our chapters with new resources, PRIMA has developed a chapter member needs assessment survey. With the help of the 2009-2010 Chapter Relations Committee, this survey has been designed to help you identify your members’ demographic characteristics, industry issues, education and training needs as well as member satisfaction level. Member surveys are valuable tools that can help your chapter develop new educational offerings as well as recruit and retain members. For more information on how to obtain this survey as well as for more information on how PRIMA is willing to support chapter-use of this survey, contact email@example.com.