The Public Risk Management Association’s (PRIMA) Outstanding Achievement Award for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) honors a public entity that has effectively implemented an ERM program within its organization.
Criteria for Judging
- Adoption of ERM by upper management
- Risk appetite & tolerance are defined in ERM program
- Stakeholders are clearly identified
- ERM training is provided to staff
- Organizational risks have been identified using a risk register
- Risk owners have been assigned throughout the entire entity
- Risk treatment plans have been established
- Integrated performance measures, for example, early warning signals are used
- Use of an ERM communication plan
- Applicant must be the designated (voting) representative of a PRIMA public entity member.
- Applicant must be a full-time practitioner of risk management.
The winner will receive:
- One complimentary registration to the 2019 Annual Conference held June 9-12, in Orlando, Fla.;
- Recognition at PRIMA’s Annual Conference Awards Luncheon;
- Recognition in PRIMA publications and website;
- Recognition from peers across the United States and internationally; and
- An engraved gift of recognition bearing the name of the recipient and the date.
The deadline for the 2019 Enterprise Risk Management Award is March 1, 2019.