PRIMA Speakers Bureau
Exclusively for PRIMA chapters, the PRIMA Speakers Bureau gives chapters the opportunity to bring dynamic risk management speakers to their meetings and conferences at no cost.
PRIMA, in collaboration with PERI, is pleased to offer PRIMA chapters an opportunity to peruse PRIMA’s Speakers Bureau and select a speaker for their next chapter meeting. PRIMA speakers cover a variety of subjects impacting public risk management professionals.
- Effective Communication
- Creating a Culture of Risk Management
- Risk Management Leadership
- Contractual Risk Transfer
- Safety Committees… and more!
Ready to book a speaker for your next meeting?
Review the Speakers Bureau Brochure and submit the Speakers Bureau Request form!
Details and additional information
- Speakers are provided on a first come, first served basis, as well as the individual's availability.
- Chapters are asked to indicate a first, second and third choice speaker.
- Chapters are to provide complimentary conference/meeting registration to the speaker.
- Chapters are asked to provide overnight hotel accommodations for the speaker.
- PRIMA’s speakers bureau is an information/resource service by the Public Risk Management Association.
- PRIMA does not endorse these speakers or the contents of their presentations.
Questions? Contact PRIMA's education and training team at email@example.com.