Each year, PRIMA honors individuals and public entities that have excelled in their profession. PRIMA members who have created a new program or product or displayed an overall commitment to the field of public sector risk management are eligible to submit applications for the following awards:
- Public Risk Manager of the Year Award
- Outstanding Achievement for a Public Risk Management Program
- Outstanding Achievement for a Public Risk Management Product
- Outstanding Achievement for an Intergovernmental Risk Pool Program or Product
- Outstanding Achievement Award for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- PRIMA Chapter Recognition Award
The deadline to submit your application for the 2019 awards program is March 1, 2019.
For more information on PRIMA's awards program, contact email@example.com or 703.253.1270.