PRIMA chapters can request a speaker from an extensive list of risk management experts curated by PRIMA. Funded by the PERI, this initiative provides speakers at no cost to the chapter. These experts are available to speak at chapter meetings on a variety of topics relevant to risk management today, including:
- Contractual risk transfer
- Onsite wellness clinics
- Active shooter preparedness
- Selling risk management
- And more!
Ready to book a speaker for your next meeting?
Complete and submit the Speakers Bureau Request form and a member of the PRIMA staff will contact you with speaker availability.
Details and additional information:
- Speakers are provided on a first come, first served basis, as well as the individual's availability.
- Chapters are asked to indicate a first, second and third choice speaker.
- Chapters are to provide complimentary conference/meeting registration to the speaker.
- Chapters are asked to provide overnight hotel accommodations for the speaker.
- PRIMA’s speakers bureau is an information/resource service by the Public Risk Management Association. PRIMA does not endorse these speakers or the contents of their presentations.
Questions? Contact PRIMA's education and training team at firstname.lastname@example.org.