Choose Your Free PRIMA Webinar
PRIMA is the only association exclusively dedicated to public sector risk management professionals.
WEBINAR INFO: Click the webinar title for more information
- Claim Advocacy: Fact or Fiction?
- Transform Your Organization’s Culture by Becoming a Transformational Leader
- Understanding Actuarial Reports
- Jail Operations: Evolving Changes and Risk Reduction
- Cultivating a Safety Culture
- Steps to Developing a Risk Appetite Framework
- Integrating Enterprise Risk Management with the Strategic Planning Process
- De-escalation in Police-Citizen Encounters
- Conducting Workplace Investigations EEOC Style
- Risk Transfer Through Contracts
Go "live" into a workers' compensation insurance trial and experience the process firsthand.
- Melissa Steger, MPA, Associate Director of Unemployment and Workers' Compensation Insurance, The University of Texas System
- Julie Saucedo, National Account Manager, CCMSI
Transform the culture within your organization from crisis management and a state of “survival”, to one where employees are fully engaged in their work and experience fulfillment from their job.
- Randy Anderson, CSP, Independent Training Consultant, E3 Professional Trainers
Discussion highlighting the key conclusions of an actuarial report, how these results are derived and used, and the data needed and the time line necessary to produce a report.
- Mujtaba Datoo, ACAS, MAAA, FCA, Actuarial Practice Leader - Public Sector, Aon
Learn the new standard in deliberate indifference (officer use of force and inmate on inmate assaults), the application of reasonable officer standard in jail incidents and operations, and risk reduction through culture change.
- Ric Bishop, Jail Consultant, Expert Witness and Risk Mitigation, All About Jails, LLC
Engage your employeers and team members and instill within them the importance of their participation and support of creating a safety culture within your organization.
- Marilyn L. Rivers, CPCU, ARM, AIC, Director – Risk and Safety/City Safety and Compliance Officer, City of Saratoga Springs, NY
- Daniel Hurley, CSP, ARM-P, Risk Manager, City of Chesapeake, VA
Explore the qualitative and quantitative considerations in developing a risk appetite statement, as well as how to incorporate that philosophy into other business practices such as strategic planning, quality improvement, compliance and budgeting.
- Scott Wightman, ARM-E, Managing Director, ERM Practice, Arthur J. Gallagher
Hear some suggested tactics for elevating risk management discussions and considerations into the strategic planning arena and why it is important to do so.
- Tim Wiseman, MBA, ARM-E, Enterprise Risk Manager / PRIMA Faculty Member
- Ellen Shew Holland, ARM, President of Strategic Risk Frameworks, LLC
Understand what de-escalation really means and how it can be applied by the officer on the scene who is often faced with rapidly unfolding and uncertain situations.
- Greg Veitch, MS, Chief of Police, Saratoga Springs, NY, Police Department
Using the EEOC for guidance, learn the content of a workplace investigation, including the scope of an investigation, the impartial investigator, complaint process, and making credibility determinations.
- J. Michael Billingsley, JD, City Attorney, City of Kingsport, TN
Gain a basic understanding of contracts, waivers, and certificates of insurance using real-life examples covering areas such as service contracts, maintenance contracts, and special events contracts.
- Amy Larson, Esq., Risk & Litigation Manager, City of Bloomington, MN
You May Also Be Interested in These PRIMA Resources – Available to All
PRIMA Events – Member and Nonmember Pricing Available