Henry explains why risk management technology is more important than ever. Investing in the right digital technology ensures processes are simple to manage and effective. He describes digital empathy and its relation to risk technology solutions. Digital empathy creates an enhanced user experience and permits timely delivery of secure data to the risk manager.
He provides six process that can be streamlined by risk management technology:
1. Digital self reporting systems.
2. Claim intake
3. Hazard reporting
4. User alerts that warn teams of potential accidents that fall under their jurisdiction
5. Anonymous reporting
6. Mitigation of substance misuse
Henry also provides how organizations evaluate and implement the tools that are most important for their workplace.
*The views and opinions expressed in the Public Risk Management Association (PRIMA) blogs/podcasts are those of each respective author/speaker. The views and opinions do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of PRIMA.*
Chief Technology Officer (Company Nurse), President (Lintelio)
Summary of Qualifications
Henry draws upon 25 years of experience leading technology teams, having held positions as a CTO, VP of technology, and group director of infrastructure services, among others. Through these positions, he has designed market-leading technology, run successful technology implementations, been responsible for key strategic and technology decisions, and controlled large IT budgets.
Henry's focus has always been on helping organizations align business strategy with technology investments to help ensure growth, productivity, security and competitiveness. He has designed, implemented and supported infrastructure and software solutions in healthcare, financial services, hospitality, retail, and education verticals for companies ranging from midsize to Fortune 50. Henry has held positions with Digital Air Strike, McKesson, Safeway, Millennium Partners and others.
Henry is responsible for aligning business strategy with technology investments, leading technology implementations and overseeing systems and security.
- Lintelio | President | 2021 – Present
- Company Nurse | Chief Technology Officer | July 2017 – Present
- Digital Air Strike | EVP Technology | Feb 2014 – August 2016
- Alio Consulting LLC | Founder and Principal Consultant | April 2012 – July 2017
- Safeway Stores | Group Director, Technology Solutions | 2008 – April 2012
- CEA Study Abroad | Chief Technology Officer | 2008
- Millennium Partners | VP, IT | 2005 – 2008
- ChartOne | VP of Information Technology and Systems | 2001 – 2005
- McKesson | Manager, Remote Network Services | 1995 – 2001
- Lintelio | 2021 – Present
- Company Nurse | July 2017 – Present
- McKesson | Payer Solutions Group | 1995 – 2001
Henry has a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Boston University.
You Might Also Be Interested In
What’s Age Got to Do With It? The Benefits and Special Needs of Older Workers
By 2025, it has been predicted that there will be two times as many workers aged 50 years and older as those aged 25 and younger, and 30% of the US workforce will be aged 55 years and above. This statistic reinforces the fact that people are living and working longer, making this segment of our population a more attractive asset to employers as the current disparity of unemployed workers and available jobs increases.